When my legs are out of shape I am really bothered. And sadly the out of shape legs and thighs happen more rapidly as I age. With that said, I am on a mission to shape up my legs and thighs. Here is a snippet of information.
Leg lifts, donkey kicks, hamstring stretches, and floor lunges, don’t just burn fat from your legs. They have beneficial effects on the size and shape of your whole body. Movement gets your heart pumping. That’s a good thing!
Spot exercising strengthens and tones specific parts of your legs. Participating in an aerobic exercise and workout class for an hour a day helps tone, trim and improve the appearance and fitness of your body.
It is important to do the exercises correctly in order to get the most out of your routine. Do not exhaust yourself, but do work hard even so that you see results. You may feel a bit of a burning sensation. This is a buildup of lactic acid ( a waste product of exercise in the muscles.) The burn should subside if you take a few deep breaths and stretch the sore area. After the burning sensation subsides continue the workout. (Oxygen helps carry the waste product away from the muscles.)
- Dress comfortably
- Empty your bladder before working out.
- Have a water bottle available (stay hydrated)
- Pay attention to posture and form.
- Use an exercise mat for floor exercises.
- When stretching maintain smooth movement. (This will help to prevent injury.)
* Always check with your doctor before beginning an exercise or dieting regime.